Monday 4 July 2011

Alone In The Dark

OK so a few weeks ago i felt a strong hard urge to play a scary game. I think i watched a movie or something... whatever. Anyway my brothers only had one scary game on their XBOX 360 which was alone in the dark. i shit my pants even before i played the damn game ha ha! :P i got my sis to play with me! at first it was just a thing we did when we we're bored now it's like an OBSESSION!

(note: i think i always need to be obsessed with something or my brain'll explode, first it as kingdom hearts, then it was ugly Betty, now it's alone in the dark)

We've gotten past all the roots of evil that were sticking out the ground, yeah we killed every single one of them now we have like 100 spectral vision!

(it's this kind of 6th sense where you can see zombies and roots)

Then we went to this building where there was this massive shield protecting it all but it was weakened because of the decrease in roots.

Now we're inside the earth and going through all these puzzles that are so totally awesome! I'm stuck on the one were the roof caves in.

Anyway if you have any tips or questions PLEASE ASK!!! 

i love this game!!!!!

PS. this is gonna sound really creepy but i kinda have a crush on poor 'lil Eddy AKA Edward even though he's like a 100 years old!
ha ha yeah i know I'm sad! }:P


No comments:

Post a Comment