Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Gorld Going By

I wish i could just stay cooped up in my room and never leave just so the world can go past without me. No one would miss me, except my teachers and the few friends i have. The real friends i mean. Anyone living in reality would know what i mean.
All I'd do was think that the world was really like the quotes on google say. Like i used to think when i was 10. Like my older sister sees it when she's a bit hyper.
The only reason i can't is i need to go to school, it's actually become a habit getting up at exactly 7:00am in the morning.
it's actually a bit annoying on the weekend.
If i could just stay in my room all I'd need to do was sit and draw, (don't forget write) about all the imaginary things in my head.
Unlike most of those brain dead girls out there,
i don't need a big strong guy (ew)
I can look after myself

...Oh and no offence guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment